XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Main Category > Xplornet Wireless Tower Forum (Motorola equipment) * (old network) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2008, 04:34 PM
....Offline..Moderator....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
so i should follow the instructions on blogspot http://23core.blogspot.com/2007/09/m...g-default.html rite...

and do we hack and change it on the comp then? (srry im a noob that is used to DSL in another house)
Part two of the link.
http://23core.blogspot.com/2007/09/h...-motorola.html

The plug is for accessing your SM when someone has changed the password. It just resets it to default.

This is the user manual for the Motorola Canopy Subscriber module.

PDF link. 3.6 MB
http://www.canopywireless.pl/files/F...ManualIss5.pdf

Plus a link to various parts of the Canopy system. Click on the parts to see pics.
http://motorola.canopywireless.com/p...hp?specs_cat=0

But this should help you better.

One way to gain access to your subscriber module(if the installer did not change the numbers). But there is a by pass of changed password in the user manual(starting page 73).
try 169.254.1.1 in your internet browser search bar... username: admin , password: xyxyxy (or mac address of SM).... browse through... RSSI/JITTER numbers.
::::You need to bypass your router for to access the SM::::::::
From this forum link....
http://www.xplornetsucks.com/forums/...read.php?t=205

Last edited by xplornetsuck : 07-09-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:19 PM

k thanks for ur help... ill try it out...

so we replace the wires etc. in blogspot one... then hack the interface in 2 rite...

or do we just connect to our jack and skip rite to 2?
Old 07-09-2008, 05:39 PM
....Offline..Moderator....

Quote:
k thanks for ur help... ill try it out...

so we replace the wires etc. in blogspot one... then hack the interface in 2 rite...

or do we just connect to our jack and skip rite to 2?
Try this below first with by-pass of any router you have or connect the computer direct. Saves making the plug, if you don't need it..
type 169.254.1.1 in your internet browser search bar... username: admin , password: xyxyxy (or mac address of SM)..

The canopy interface will also show how your alignment and power levels are.
It's a real pain when a system is setup that doesn't allow you to experience all the internet has to offer, without having to adjust the system yourself, to do it.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplornetsuck View Post
Try this below first with by-pass of any router you have or connect the computer direct. Saves making the plug, if you don't need it..
type 169.254.1.1 in your internet browser search bar... username: admin , password: xyxyxy (or mac address of SM)..

The canopy interface will also show how your alignment and power levels are.
It's a real pain when a system is setup that doesn't allow you to experience all the internet has to offer, without having to adjust the system yourself, to do it.
k thanks... ill try it... if it doesnt work well ill try doing step 1.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:29 PM

thanks again for helping me with my game problem... i hacked into the system and disabled NAT...

but the games are still not working... should i reinable it and put my ip under DMZ... and if so which ip? (the routers, canopies, one gaven to me by xplornet etc.) and how do i kno if its static or not?
Old 07-15-2008, 09:25 PM

Quote:
thanks again for helping me with my game problem... i hacked into the system and disabled NAT...

but the games are still not working... should i reinable it and put my ip under DMZ... and if so which ip? (the routers, canopies, one gaven to me by xplornet etc.) and how do i kno if its static or not?
Keep your NAT disabled on the canopy. In your router settings, make sure that you assign your PS3 a static IP (in the DHCP settings), unless you connect your PS3 directly to your computer and then to your router, assign both your PC and PS3 static IP's. In fact do this anyways, it's a better system. I left my PS3 in the DMZ as it is directly connected to the router, if it's through your PC do not place your PC in the DMZ, bad news. Just forward all the ports necessary, I'm too lazy to list them so look them up.

Double check your PS3 network settings. Manually configure them, making sure that the IP address is the same as the one that you assigned it in your router.

Also, make sure the UPNP is enabled on your router. Your PS3 connection test will say UPNP not available but that doesn't matter.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:53 AM

Well from my experience, so far anyway, playing anything online with these guys is a waste of time. The connections are so unstable and fluctuate so wildly that your ping rate / lag make game play a pain in the ass in most cases.

Never mind trying to play say, GRiD on my PS3, I tried playing UrbanTerror, and my ping rate is going from 98 up to 400+..... and that's on a map with maybe three other guys.

Utter garbage, I can use my Rogers Ovation stick and maintain a ping rate below 120 throughout most UT maps.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:39 PM

I know that Sudden Attack NA, SUB, Or Korean all work. So do any other Gamehi Games, and Areia Games work as well if you have a lower than 1300ms ping.

Maple Story lags a lot, but is still functional.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:42 PM

Guild wars~Playable with dynamic
Diablo 1 n 2~ Won't work without a static (although I got it to work once by sheer luck no idea how)
Also I don't know if it's because of the dynamic address but I cannot connect to ventrilo, may be related.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:06 AM

Default Static Ip

the static IP didint work for call of duty for me at all, then I took it off and still doesent work. would me having a 3mgb speed have anything to do with why the static IP didint work??