XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Main Category > Xplornet Wireless Tower Forum (Motorola equipment) * (old network) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2012, 05:23 PM

Arrow Xplornet Will Pay the Price of Their Ignorance...

Pending results from moderators.

I've been censored and I hate being censored in any way. So I removed my post "a great story that was about to unfold" until they provide a valid reason as to why.

Last edited by acdcmike : 10-18-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: second image removed
Old 10-18-2012, 06:11 PM

I'm back, and received a valid reason, but I had a choice about something and decided to follow through with it. I thanked the moderator for his kind thoughts in trying to protect my interests.

Hello fellow Xplornet customers,

My name is Mike and I'm glad I found XplornetSUCKS.com.

I want to share an event that will be taking place very soon. On Oct 31 I will be visiting the Superior Court of Justice (Small Claims Court) to file a claim against Xplornet for many reasons, and in the amount of $24,000.00.

During the course of my application and depending on how things play out I will post what I can to feed inquiring minds. There may be obstacles that will prevent me from posting specific information, especially if they decide to settle.

If they don't settle, I will be sure to post the entire story front to back; it's pretty extensive and juicy.

Just to show I'm not playing around here, I posted attachments of my work thus far below.

Although I will not need luck to win in court, I will not refuse if passed along to me.

Cheers!

Last edited by acdcmike : 10-18-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-18-2012, 07:06 PM

I should have posted why I was suing, so here it is;

Reasons for Claim Conduct Unbecoming of Xplornet/Employees, Punitive and or Exemplary Damages, Claims (False, Misleading or Deceptive Representation), Breach of Contract, Billable Hours, Court Costs.

Anyway, ttys.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:53 AM
Linux Member

Good luck!

I'll be travelling on November 1st, so I'll look forward to reading your news after I return.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:44 PM

Hi folks,

The case is huge.

My brother in law (corporate lawyer) is going over it to see if I can improve upon it before I apply to the courts. I'ts taking a bit more time because his mother passed away a week ago.

I will keep you posted.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:39 PM

I want to sue the Fk^$%%s too but not sure what for, lol, I am near you in Perth area, I want to file too.