XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Main Category > Xplornet Wireless Tower Forum (Motorola equipment) * (old network) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2011, 09:10 AM

Default cancallation

Boy what a pile of crap to cancel. After explaining the service was slow and not connected a lot of the time I was told I had a contract. I said no I don't. I was told if you paid $99 you had a contract and if I paid $375 I would not have one. I said I paid $450 for my initial start up cost. They(xplornet) said no I didn't and if I made arrangements with the installer for a special set up that was my problem. I didn`t and had only a normal roof top mount.. The installer came and "fixed" the set up yet again It cost another $135, not to mention the damge and eyesore that was created with the`fix. He told me if I had a contract I would not be paying for the "fix``. I just told xplornet to shut me down and that was that. they said I would have to pay another $450 charge to cancel. No more discussions with them for me.Anyone else had trouble cancelling the service such as it is
Old 06-28-2011, 09:37 AM

Find your contract or papers they supplied to you whether by letter or email. New customers always have to sign something and get it back to xplortnet. That form will have your contract length on it. If not the person you spoke to should have informed you the length of your contract if any. Or call back and ask for the start date and how long is your contract.