XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Satellite Forum (Telesat Anik F2/F3. Hughesnet Spaceway3 KA. KU.) * (older satellites) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2010, 12:02 PM

Default an xplornet screw up

we signed up for a 3 year contract 3.5 years ago. about a year ago i had called to change service to something faster. cuz they said that they had permanently capped my service to half of what i was paying for cuz of over usage. i was not on the account so i had the account holder give permission to access to the account. after telling them to upgrade the package they told me they would send the account holder a new service agreement that had to be signed and sent back. if never got signed and sent back. today i call about getting physical proof of my contract and to get it canceled and after arguing that a verbal agreement by me would not hold up in court. and that people have started websites just for how much there service blows. he tried to prove me wrong that the newer contract was binding and to his surprise they had never the new contract put in to effect. whats this mean i and no longer on contract and was able to tell them to get f**k with no penalte. stupid xplornet you should get your sh!t to gether.