XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Main Category > Xplornet Wireless Tower Forum (Motorola equipment) * (old network) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2012, 09:36 PM

Default not alone

Where do i even start ?This is the worst company i have ever dealt with.I had problems for six months with very slow service (slower then dial up)and they couldnt fix it .After calling daily and sevral tries by there service to fix it i had two months of no service at all.They finaly let me out of my contract but never came to get there antena from my roof that was also damaged during there install job.
After sevral months they billed my credit card $533.00.After fighting with them for months the company they deal with wouldnt return calls to come and get there parts.
I was told by them to take the attena in myself to a different dealer and i would get my money back.Nope now they said they have no proof that they have it back ,the reciept has been faxed in twice still they say the same thing.
I have been hung up on been treated extreamly rude on the phone to the point where i told the kid you wouldnt talk to me like this if we were face to face!
I am at my wits end and every phone call leeds me to the same place .I guess i am out 500 bucks and nothing i can do about it !
Old 09-19-2012, 10:12 PM
offline "Global Moderator" Retired

http://www.ccts-cprst.ca/en/

Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services
https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/en/complaints/complaint-form

Luckily you got a receipt. Many people forget that part when returning equipment. Also file a dispute(payment reversal) with your credit card company for a fraudulent charge by Xplornet. Oh and beware of their scary debt collector after doing that. Debt collectors are used by companies to make the customer to shit their pants. No need to shit pants, but people get scared and stop fighting for their consumer Rights.

Add a bill of $50 for roof repairs. Take pictures too for evidence. Close up and a couple at various distance.

For anyone else, also make sure to put a block on your payment method to Xplornet before canceling.

Why does Xplornet only have auto-debit to pay? It makes sure they can tear the money out of your accounts in case of dispute. Even when the dispute is their bloody fault.

More consumer protection links.
http://www.xplornetsucks.com/forumss...isplay.php?f=7

People should start to pester their consumer agencies to make Xplornet have a 'check payment' option as well. Companies that do 'check by mail' payments may add $2 to $5 for handling/processing fee. It is a safer method for people to prevent theft from their accounts.

Last edited by buttitchi : 09-19-2012 at 10:27 PM.