XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Main Category > Xplornet Wireless Tower Forum (Motorola equipment) * (old network) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killdozer99 View Post
Section four does make sense....it clearly states "You are prohibited from using the service". It is grammatically incorrect. Plain and simple.
The sentence doesn't end there. Quoting seven words from an entire sentence proves nothing except that people are going to see what they want to see. The other forty-three words of the clause state what you are prohibited from using the service for.

This is basic contractual legalese. You'll find it in all contract you sign from cell phone service to mortgage papers. Not always clear as day but that will never change.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:03 AM

No...the rest of the statement tells says that you must use reasonable efforts to prevent the service from being used for illegal purposes and a bunch of other crap. So to sum it up it says that the user may not use the service and you must also prevent the service from being used for illegal stuff. It is not correct. It should be rewritten. I read it that way because that is how it is written....as xplornetsuck said it needs a "for" added or some slight re-wording. Maybe even an apostraphe. This will be my last post on this thread though as I am not going to back a forth with an obvious xplornet drone.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:42 AM

Default so upset!!

I am a very hard person..and I have a hard time hearing on phone.I have to call these people 2 times a month,bc they slow my internet to a crawl(my grandkids crawl faster than there service)I hate the money I pay out for sssssssssslllllllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww service.Hoping to find another provider soon..then they can forget about me!!!