XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Main Category > Xplornet Wireless Tower Forum (Motorola equipment) * (old network) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2012, 07:08 PM

Default Help ?

Hey, glad I found this forum and everyone shares the same exact view as me. Been getting screwed by them for a year, anyone have any tips on how to end my contract ?!?! Could I use a Cancellation or Rescission Letter Resulting From Unfair Business Practice(s)? from consumer protections? Any tips or advice would be great especially if you've been in my situation. !

EDIT: I also signed in 2011. If that helps.

Last edited by mikey12y : 06-01-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Linux Member

I don't have any advice myself, but I think there's a "sticky" topic on this very question. I don't know of anyone who has successfully terminated their contract early, without paying a penalty.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:39 PM

Thanks for replying ! and alright. if anyone has any knowledge that would be great ! I have read most of the sticky's posted but I'm not sure if those methods would actually work as they weren't posted recently.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:56 PM

Find something in the contract you agreed to they violated and try to escape based on that. Otherwise your SOL IMO.