XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Main Category > Xplornet Wireless Tower Forum (Motorola equipment) * (old network) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2011, 01:23 AM

Default High Speed In Ravenna, ON

Hello everyone, I am a new user and I was just wondering if anyone on these forums lives near the area of Ravenna ON? This is near the town of Collingwood, or about 2 hours north of Toronto. I was wondering if anyone knows of alterant ISP's to go with, as I am sick of Xplornets constant throttling of speeds, and general shit service.

Thank You: Tunafish
Old 07-06-2011, 06:22 AM

h--p://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html

This will help to locate towers. Rogers is East of your town. Bell is as well. The systems they offer are wireless. They have issues as well but nothing like Xplornet as you have discovered. Do your homework.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ret View Post
h--p://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html

This will help to locate towers. Rogers is East of your town. Bell is as well. The systems they offer are wireless. They have issues as well but nothing like Xplornet as you have discovered. Do your homework.
Thank you for the website, I may have been confusing people. I know there are available hubs and sticks from Bell and Rogers, but I will blow through 10GB of usage in maybe a few days, especially since the Steam Sale...