XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Class Action Lawsuit Forum and Petitions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2009, 01:04 AM
Administrator

You may want to calll xplornet billing, ask for a supervisor.. and let her know about the class action lawsuit that you WILL be signing up for, because they have left you with no other option... and that you will be asking for PUNITIVE damages claim for the bad mark "THEIR" actions will be towards your credit rating...

Get them to send you something in writing through the mail if they agree, so you can take it into equifax etc... to remove what crap, they may have entered... and be bold and ask them to send you a check for $100.. above, what they have cleared your balance owing.. just for the time and aggravation you will go through trying to remove their crap from your credit bureau.

If not... ????

And congrats on doing your own research and you may want to mention what you know to the supervisor as well. Report back and good luck!

Mike Banton

Quote:
Originally Posted by big ter View Post
I am no longer getting collection calls or mail.I am still waiting to hear from xplornet.like I said before never did get finaly bill from them.I closed my bank account so they can't get anymore money from me
Old 01-18-2009, 11:25 PM

I write the lawfirm but just gave them my name and whatnot, haven't heard back yet. What does everyone figure? These guys taking this thing on?
Old 01-19-2009, 01:23 PM

Default Canadian class action

I am a Canadian class action lawyer. I have read these posts with interest. I was dismayed to see that members posting on this board had intitially contacted a law firm in Saskatchewan asking for help, only to be turned down. I was encouraged however to see that members have since contacted an American law firm which has expressed an interest in helping them.

In my opinion, Canadian consumers have reasonable claims in this case, both at contract, and under provincial consumer protection statutes. The Xplorenet user agreement obligates it to provides its customers with service on a "reasonable efforts" basis. This cannot be an empty promise.

Best Regards,

Douglas Lennox
Klein Lyons
Barristers & Solicitors
P.O. Box 85, Suite 1220
65 Queen St. W., Toronto, ON
M5H 2M5
416-506-1944
dlennox@kleinlyons.com
www.kleinlyons.com
Old 01-19-2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Lennox View Post
I am a Canadian class action lawyer. I have read these posts with interest. I was dismayed to see that members posting on this board had intitially contacted a law firm in Saskatchewan asking for help, only to be turned down. I was encouraged however to see that members have since contacted an American law firm which has expressed an interest in helping them.

In my opinion, Canadian consumers have reasonable claims in this case, both at contract, and under provincial consumer protection statutes. The Xplorenet user agreement obligates it to provides its customers with service on a "reasonable efforts" basis. This cannot be an empty promise.

Best Regards,

Douglas Lennox
Klein Lyons
Barristers & Solicitors
P.O. Box 85, Suite 1220
M5H 2M5
416-506-1944
dlennox@kleinlyons.com
www.kleinlyons.com
I would much prefer if a Canadian lawyer got one goin. You interested? I have alot of speed tests and emails from over the past couple years.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:09 PM

I was informed by S,C,P that if xplorent hurts my credit they will help me fix it .They have told me they believe xplorent has failed their side of the contract as to the speed.If their are other people on from Sask please contact them.It seems to me they care to help.I find any help against xplorent is good help.Like I said before I won't give them another dime if I can help it.I too would like to see a canadian lawyer take this case on.ALL we want is high speed service and to get what we pay for 5x faster what a joke but whos laughing xplorent.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:

Best Regards,

Douglas Lennox
Klein Lyons
Barristers & Solicitors
P.O. Box 85, Suite 1220
M5H 2M5
416-506-1944
dlennox@kleinlyons.com
www.kleinlyons.com
Doug my man, let's get this puppy off the ground!! Time to act is now!
Old 01-22-2009, 10:36 PM

Talking

Got a call from PBM today regarding the class and apparently my mailout is on the way and this thing is real. I'm exstatic about it. In other news my connection keeps on sucking and even more so, I'm surprised if this is even posted. Xplornet, you're going down.

Spread the word fellow users, this class is a go, we need signups!
Old 01-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Administrator

So why haven't you contacted me, through any means... but then again you are a Canadian lawyer.... and to be honest, any Class Action Lawsuit, for damages will be focused on Motorola... not xplornet...

Mike

Quote:

Best Regards,

Douglas Lennox
Klein Lyons
Barristers & Solicitors
P.O. Box 85, Suite 1220
M5H 2M5
416-506-1944
dlennox@kleinlyons.com
www.kleinlyons.com
Old 02-22-2009, 07:41 PM

Default Class action is for real

HI for those of you who are posting on this site- I posted the 1st post and the law suit IS for real- you need to pass this on to as many people as you can- the more that sign up the better- I did my paperwork and sent it back to David Schast in January, so please guys do take this seriously!!

We were told that there was a new tower going up near us- the regional manager has never heard of it!! Our service sucks!
Old 02-22-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:

Best Regards,

Douglas Lennox
Klein Lyons
Barristers & Solicitors
P.O. Box 85, Suite 1220
M5H 2M5
416-506-1944
dlennox@kleinlyons.com
www.kleinlyons.com
The USA lawyer is going to do something- if you want to act on our behalf from the Canadian side then please tell us what you want us to do and do it!