XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Class Action Lawsuit Forum and Petitions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Administrator

As a follow up, I have also posted ads in Kijiji such as this one in Belleville Kijiji under computers... I figured one way to help spread the word about a possible legal way to get reimbursed for xplornets fraudulent and crappy service was to post it as a freebie... here is a link to my belleville ad... feel free to spead the news ( copy my ad), as the more people that sign up the better chances this class action suit gets to court.

http://belleville.kijiji.ca/c-buy-an...QAdIdZ95867707

UnHappy Xplornet Customer? Please Read

Looking for some Satisfaction after not getting what you have paid for?

A class action lawsuit has been filed... please check this link..

http://www.druginjurylawyerblog.com/...d_invol_1.html

You may actually get some money back!!!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:14 PM

Just to let you know my friend. Your Kijiji post isn't there any more. Saw it yesterday but whent to show a friend and it isn't there. I'am having trouble as well. I may have the easy way out. I'm still on my 30 day trial. Lets hope we as xplornets victum's get some satisfaction in getting a bully.

Yogi
Old 12-31-2008, 12:46 AM
Administrator

looks like xplornet contacted kijiji.. I kinda violated their policy of not posting a link to a site for traffic...oops oh well.. the word will get out one way or another. So don't do what I did, or you will have all your Kijiji posts deleted !!! (Posting a listing with a link to another web site for the sole purpose of directing visitors to that web site is not permitted. You may, however, include a link in your post if it is to give the user more information about the item being offered (for example product details, pictures, etc.).

But in fairness... the link was only for more information about how to possibly get some money back!!

Poor little old me being a thorn in Barrets side.. well Happy NEW YEAR to you too...!!!

Getting desperate now huh xplornet!!! Will have to fire off emails to all the communities you have applied to provide internet under rural broadband funding, and let them know about your impending predicament I guess. There goes a few million dollars for 2009!! Dumbasses!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 10:59 AM

Default guilt admitted

Here is a copy of an email from the infamous "Jan Mowbray" - she admits that there has been problems. They should include her in that lawsuit!

----- Original Message -----

To: undisclosed-recipients

Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 9:04 AM

Subject: Re Xplore Internet services

Good morning,
Some people are not enjoying satisfactory service at the moment, here is an update:

The only significant update that I can give you today is that there are 111 subscriber modules on the network that we are in the process of reconfiguring or replacing.

Let me just say that each of these SM?s is behaving somewhat strangely and that we are close to determining root cause.

The customer experience on these 111 would be intermittent out-of-service conditions.

Once we take care of these 111, the performance of the network overall will be significantly enhanced

Derek and two other Field Operations people are entirely focused on Milton; are on the ground working the issues; visiting customer sites and resolving issues.

There are 10 to 12 people inside also dedicated to Milton

As soon as more information is available, I will forward it on.
Jan

--
Jan Mowbray
Councillor - Ward 3 - Nassagaweya
www.janmowbray.ca
+1 519 853 4492
Old 01-01-2009, 04:28 AM

Kate from Pogust, Braslow, & Millrood called me on Dec. 30 2008 @ approximately 2:51 p.m. I told her of Xploitnets bucket system and gave her the address of this site and more.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:16 PM

I just contacted the law firm today.

Just had to pay to have my Satellite repointed after being without service since January 1st. The guy told me Xplornot is selling Hughesnet at (supposedly) twice the speed of Telesat for the same price as I'm currently paying. So I went online looking for more info (especially the fine print), because there's no way in hell I'm not checking the fine print again. Which is how I happened to find this place.

I've still got 1 year left in my contract. Not sure what I'll do then. I basically don't have any other options since even our dialup is crappy (fastest speed is usually only 26.6 or something) and doesn't work if its raining.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:17 PM

Default for you infomation

to all Sask people playing with xplornet.I have been sent to collection to a company called Atlantic Collection Agencies.I found out they are not lisenced to collect in SASK.I was to to not talk to them by the consumerprotection of SASK.I was also told that their lisence is not in good standing in Moncton,Nb.So once agian xplornet shows their business sence.I now have comsumer protection helping me deal with xplornet.I'll keep you posted .I sure don't want to give them another dime.I was hooked up for less then thrity days and has cost me about 400 with hookup and fees no more money for them.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:46 PM
....Offline..Moderator....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
I just contacted the law firm today.

Just had to pay to have my Satellite repointed after being without service since January 1st. The guy told me Xplornot is selling Hughesnet at (supposedly) twice the speed of Telesat for the same price as I'm currently paying. So I went online looking for more info (especially the fine print), because there's no way in hell I'm not checking the fine print again. Which is how I happened to find this place.
Theres ViaSat1. Launching sometime in 2011.(So about 3 years apart for new satellite technologies being launched). Will be interesting on pricing between satellites when it is launched.
'Satellite operating' Partners are.. Space Systems Loral... Telesat Canada... Eutelsat

http://www.viasat.com/broadband-sate...works/viasat-1
http://www.viasat.com/news/viasat1-t...oadband-market
http://www.arianespace.com/news-pres...ch-ViaSat1.asp

And to get on the Spaceway3 by Hughesnet, you have to purchase new equipment And new install.

Last edited by xplornetsuck : 01-07-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big ter View Post
to all Sask people playing with xplornet.I have been sent to collection to a company called Atlantic Collection Agencies.I found out they are not lisenced to collect in SASK.I was told not to talk to them by the consumerprotection of SASK.I was also told that their lisence is not in good standing in Moncton,Nb.So once agian xplornet shows their business sence.I now have comsumer protection helping me deal with xplornet.I'll keep you posted .I sure don't want to give them another dime.I was hooked up for less then thrity days and has cost me about 400 with hookup and fees no more money for them.
I am no longer getting collection calls or mail.I am still waiting to hear from xplornet.like I said before never did get finaly bill from them.I closed my bank account so they can't get anymore money from me
Old 01-15-2009, 12:56 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the INFO... now lets look at the numbers... how many subscribers are in Nassagaweya???? 10,000?? 5,000? 2000? 500?
111 KNOWN .. only by the canopy system reporting? how about people not reporting or knowing...

this should be a CLASSIC test bed for a xplornet/MOTOROLA roll out of just CRAP!!!.. How many total subscribers??? we know. 111 have faulty equipment or improper installation/setup!!!

So whose to blame.. I personally contacted Motorola and complained that they were selling equipment to a company that didn't know it's head from it's ass.. and if they didn't look into my complaints about the "equipment" or "service" issues, then I would just blame them!!!.Check out my previous posts.. Looks like the lawsuit will take care of both of them... xplornet and Motorola...

OH and xplornet... Hire some real techies to install and deploy your network... it ain't just throwing the net over the side of a boat, and let see what we catch... DUMBASSES

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCallCenter View Post
Here is a copy of an email from the infamous "Jan Mowbray" - she admits that there has been problems. They should include her in that lawsuit!

----- Original Message -----

To: undisclosed-recipients

Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 9:04 AM

Subject: Re Xplore Internet services

Good morning,
Some people are not enjoying satisfactory service at the moment, here is an update:

The only significant update that I can give you today is that there are 111 subscriber modules on the network that we are in the process of reconfiguring or replacing.

Let me just say that each of these SM’s is behaving somewhat strangely and that we are close to determining root cause.

The customer experience on these 111 would be intermittent out-of-service conditions.

Once we take care of these 111, the performance of the network overall will be significantly enhanced

Derek and two other Field Operations people are entirely focused on Milton; are on the ground working the issues; visiting customer sites and resolving issues.

There are 10 to 12 people inside also dedicated to Milton

As soon as more information is available, I will forward it on.
Jan

--
Jan Mowbray
Councillor - Ward 3 - Nassagaweya
www.janmowbray.ca
+1 519 853 4492