XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Class Action Lawsuit Forum and Petitions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2008, 03:12 PM

Thumbs up new class action lawsuit- EDIT: "Cancelled"

Hi all - there is a new "class action lawsuit" I have just had the paralegal for the USA one call me and take info about my experience in Canada.

Check out the link below:

http://www.druginjurylawyerblog.com/...s_actio_1.html

I contacted the lawyer 2 days ago and his guy just called me back...

I am in Athens Ontario

Last edited by xplornetsuck : 12-10-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:04 PM

I signed up last week and was contacted by phone yesterday.
Post this everywhere so he word gets out.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:04 AM

I think the lawsuit should also extend to the xplornet dealers too, who charge $75 for a site survey fee, with the absolute 100% knowledge, that there is no way on earth you could receive service, total fraud.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:25 AM

Are you talkin satellite service or wireless? If it's sat service, i can provide a book on my fights with them.

Last edited by Buckcreekbilly : 12-15-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:44 PM
....Offline..Moderator....

Just updated.... But still developing news. Collecting of names and details first and then filing of lawsuit. So it's open to all types of Xplornet's offerings.... Xplornet/Telesat satellite.... Xplornets Motorola Canopy wireless.... Xplornet VOIP?
And these Class Actions are generally open to all current and all past users...

http://www.druginjurylawyerblog.com/...d_invol_1.html
Overselling of Broadband Involving Xplornet’s Partnership with Motorola: Wireless Broadband Subscribers also at Risk?

Maybe WildBlue/Telesat users are next?

Last edited by xplornetsuck : 12-15-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:16 PM

EXCELLENT! I will be contacting the law firm shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh748 View Post
Hi all - there is a new "class action lawsuit" I have just had the paralegal for the USA one call me and take info about my experience in Canada.

Check out the link below:

http://www.druginjurylawyerblog.com/...s_actio_1.html

I contacted the lawyer 2 days ago and his guy just called me back...

I am in Athens Ontario
Old 12-17-2008, 10:12 PM

I contacted the law firm on Monday via email, and as requested, sent them a pile of info today. Originally, they wanted to call me, but I emailed them back that I want to keep all correspondence in writing via email. I have about 6 months of emails back and forth with Xplornot that I offered to compile and send them, along with a couple thousand speed tests. Even if I don't see a dime from this lawsuit it would be nice to hang these f&ckers for all the crap I've had to deal with.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:50 AM
Administrator

Good call.. I too have been in contact with the firm.. but everything is and has to be documented... I told them I would call them with recordings or no go, or through email which is also documented...no more bullshit.. just the facts...

lets see xplornet worm its way out of this one... the SCARIEST THING is all the government money xplornet has received and who is going to try and cover their asses. Believe me... its not just a SIMPLE.. company has fucked over its customers issue.. its an issue that the government has given them money to fuck us all over...it will boil down to the rural high speed grants.. who got what and why...who's in power and who is afraid of the TRUTH coming out that xplornet sucks and who in the government gave them money to fuck us all over...its a very scary X-Files episode that never got aired!!!

Still waiting for xplornet to sue me... so the truth can be told and heard in a public court.. did you guys forget I haven't paid in 12 months?

Oh and BTW.. there has to be something written in law that if you have allowed me to access and use your network without paying for it you have implied consent for me to do so.. just like your contracts are written with implied conditions.... like your contract is written , therefor this is my notice.. just like yours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed? View Post
I contacted the law firm on Monday via email, and as requested, sent them a pile of info today. Originally, they wanted to call me, but I emailed them back that I want to keep all correspondence in writing via email. I have about 6 months of emails back and forth with Xplornot that I offered to compile and send them, along with a couple thousand speed tests. Even if I don't see a dime from this lawsuit it would be nice to hang these f&ckers for all the crap I've had to deal with.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:08 PM

maybe I'm just imagining things, but my speed seems to have picked up recently, and I am now able to access theses forums without going through a proxy.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:08 AM
Administrator

probably going to get sued for copyright... but here is the latest link from above by xplornetsuck ( December 15th/08) ... saves clicking through. Good news for all of us because if you look at the wording... and then spend some time going through this sites old posts... alot of what they are claimining are issues I have personally brought up from my experiences with xplornet. I have personally contacted Motorola about xplornets deployment, which now makes the lawsuit that much bigger because, if they won't back up what xplornet has publically claimed about speeds... then the lawsuit is HUGE. Motorola had it's chance to work with xplornet to make sure the equipment they sold was being deployed and used properly!!

If you look at my original "rants".. OVERSELLING has been my main issue, technical support second... equipment third etc etc...I even went so far as to call out Motorola that their equipment was CRAP, just because the way xplornet deployed it.. they can't sue me if what I have said wasn't true... not after I called them and told them what was happening...

Things are looking up FOLKs.. we need American Lawyers and some good old American Class Action legal fun .. God Bless America, and American Law Firms.. and you Barret boys watch out... I gave you many chances to settle issues and come up with a work around or offer technical advice... your greed is my pay day..

A word of note not mentioned, and REALLY important... is the Havoc for Ontario wireless users with HYDRO ONE's deployment of Smart Meters using the 2.4 Frequency. I personally contacted H1 and spoke to them at length about the possible conflict of their meters and my 2.4 xplornet SM.. My actual goal was to convince them to use their deployment to offer broadband... but!!!!.. they were looking into it.. that was 6 months ago. Xplornet is AWARE of the interference these meters may have on connectivity.. BUT.... according to their ever changing contract.. it is YOUR responsibility about speeds and connectivity.. so when H1's meters are fully deployed.. and you dont get connected, not their problem. Dont believe me.. take a 2.4 cordless phone and make a call while you are online... Now think of the dropped connections or slow speeds 24/7 while your SMART Hydro meter is connected.
Xplornet knows this is an issue.. but like the contract says.. it's not THEIR issue... they dont guarantee a damn thing!!! So their call center is just a "BUFFER"... no answers, blame the customer (customers computer), make a TEMP fix in the BAM software... yada yada...

So.. if you contact this lawyer... contact xplornet first and ask them how they are going to fix the inevitable problem of interference from Hydro One's Smart Meters..... Its one thing to offer high speeds they cant deliver, but to offer service that will be interupted or shut off at any given time is another... (and their contact lets them off the hook for this)

My neighbour made the call..

Thanks

Mike Banton

Posted On: December 15, 2008 by Tobi Millrood </STRONG>
Overselling of Broadband Involving Xplornet’s Partnership with Motorola: Wireless Broadband Subscribers also at Risk?

The law firm of Pogust, Braslow, & Millrood, LLC, previously filed a Class Action lawsuit against HughesNet, asserting claims on behalf of subscribers for unlawful early termination fees (ETF) and fraudulent business practices involving slow-broadband service, lack of Internet accessibility and connectivity

PBM similarly highlighted inquiries by Canadian residents with significant complaints, involving broadband satellite Internet service sold and distributed through third-party companies such as Xplornet, C-Com and Galaxy Broadband.
Various online forums have also featured various complaints by Xplornet Wireless Broadband Subscribers, plagued by limited accessibility and connectivity. This is despite Xplornet’s representation that “through its partnership with Motorola, one of the world’s leaders in broadband wireless communications technology, Xplornet is able to deliver fast, affordable, reliable, scalable and flexible high-speed internet service.”
Such is just another effort by HughesNet via Xplornet to exacerbate the number of wireless subscribers beyond the capability of its broadband wireless system, namely its so-called line of sight (los) or point-to-multipoint system.
If you or someone you know is a Canadian resident, Xplorenet Wireless Broadband Subscriber, or any HughesNet authorized channel provider and have experienced similar service related complaints, please contact our law firm for a free evaluation

Posted by Tobi Millrood | Permalink | Email This Post