XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Xplornet LTE network * (Newest Network) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2015, 07:30 PM

Default LTE For All of 4G Satellite coverage In Ontario?

So I just remembered that when I was complaining about my satellite a few months ago, that the lady that I was on the phone with told me that no new costumers would be able to get on the 4G satellite coverage in my area in a few days (now that day is long gone). I know it doesn't seem like nothing special right now but I just decided to look up my postal code for packages and it's says no plans are available even though I'm using it. So I decided to look up random postal codes in Canada that have 4G satellite coverage and in most provinces they do have it available, but Ontario... Now the only ones that do have plans in Ontario have only fixed wireless showing up. So my question here is is Xplornet going to cover all the 4G satellite coverage in Ontario?
Or are the satellites full and can't handle anyone else on them?
Now the second one is possible considering that I'm only getting 1mbps in the day and 10mbps at night and when I signed up I was getting 5 to 10.

A 2017 completion seems a bit close for all of Ontario coverage but it only stretches out to Sudbury, North Bay and the south.

Anyways let me know what you guys think.