XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Xplornet LTE network * (Newest Network) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2015, 07:38 AM

Default Xplornet LTE Modem Password?

Has anyone found the login credential for the new LTE modem? I can still find the entry page at 192.168.209.1, but the old "subscriber/xplornet4g" and "operator/g4noiravla" accounts are invalid.

I'm still testing our new setup, and it seems a bit inconsistent. I'd really like to access the detailed diagnostic info in that panel to determine whether the issues are with my tower installation, or the Xplornet network and FAP.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garafraxa View Post
Has anyone found the login credential for the new LTE modem? I can still find the entry page at 192.168.209.1, but the old "subscriber/xplornet4g" and "operator/g4noiravla" accounts are invalid.

I'm still testing our new setup, and it seems a bit inconsistent. I'd really like to access the detailed diagnostic info in that panel to determine whether the issues are with my tower installation, or the Xplornet network and FAP.
Well, speeds have been pretty steady at 24Mbps during the day. Seeing drops to around 10-15Mbps in "primetime". Pings remain impressive between 25-45ms. VPN not working as referenced in another thread.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:58 AM

Quote:
If they are consistent then I would say that "operator/etlnoiravla", "operator/etldarlet" or "operator/g4darlet" would be a fair guess.

Last edited by edcwhite : 02-16-2015 at 10:15 AM.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edcwhite View Post
If they are consistent then I would say that "operator/etlnoiravla", "operator/etldarlet" or "operator/g4darlet" would be a fair guess.
Any of these passwords work?

When i talked to a manager earlier he said as well they cannot give out Operator passwords to the equipment regardless of it being LTE or 4G (which is sadly contrary to previous posts).

Do want to point out that with a Static IP on 4G you can no longer even access the modem as the Modem's router is completely bypassed (Internet settings in the router to connect use your Public Static IP, and therefore no routing occurs in the modem - It becomes very dumb which is GREAT!)
Old 02-17-2015, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherguy View Post
Try logging into 192.168.209.1. User/pass is admin/xplornet4g.

Be careful not to change any settings unless you know what you are doing. The information you're looking for should be in the Mobile Network section.
You are correct, user/pass combination admin/xplornet4g works as of 17 Feb 2015 on the LTE "newest network".

THANK YOU!
Old 02-18-2015, 07:03 AM

Quote:
You are correct, user/pass combination admin/xplornet4g works as of 17 Feb 2015 on the LTE "newest network".

THANK YOU!
Does that give you the ability to enable a DMZ and UPNP or are those items still disabled under that account? The admin account on 4G is useful for seeing the state of the modem but not much else.
Old 02-18-2015, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edcwhite View Post
Does that give you the ability to enable a DMZ and UPNP or are those items still disabled under that account? The admin account on 4G is useful for seeing the state of the modem but not much else.
+1.. Would definitely want to know if you can have actual access to the modem. Congrats though!
Old 05-26-2015, 08:01 PM

Default CPE7000 Operator Username & Password

In case anyone was wondering information is below to login to the CPE7000 as an operator:

Userame:

operator

Password:

g4darlet