XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2013, 07:16 AM

Default Rate increases (april 22 2013)

Okay it's time to rally the "troops". I just received another email indicating ANOTHER rate increase (first one was for April 1st, now the second for June 1st).

I would strongly suggest all who live in Eastern Ontario and read this thread, write (not call) the Eastern Ontario Regional Network and complain about these "back door" fee increases.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddy2 View Post
Okay it's time to rally the "troops". I just received another email indicating ANOTHER rate increase (first one was for April 1st, now the second for June 1st).

I would strongly suggest all who live in Eastern Ontario and read this thread, write (not call) the Eastern Ontario Regional Network and complain about these "back door" fee increases.
Based on my experiences trying to talk to Xplornet it wouldn't go far. First you'd have to talk to someone who knows what the hell is going on and then you'd have to talk to someone smart enough to understand what you're saying. I've yet to have that happen when dealing with them. Whenever I call them I get some clueless twat that hasn't one bit of interest in what I'm saying and is simply too bloody stupid to comprehend any of the conversation. Their solution to any problem seems to be "you need a repoint". Yeah right, how about a repoint right to my "back door". Completely useless tech support and blatant false advertising. Funny how it always comes back to, "well, we say UP TO, we don't guarantee any speed"....or service it seems.

I've tried to think of anything else in my life that I've paid so much for and gotten so little in return. Xplornet is at the top of the list. But only because ex-wives don't count. If there was any other high speed option up here in Thomasburg I'd take it. So far I just feel like I'm getting raped and I'm paying for the privilege.

Last edited by bitterinthomasburg : 04-28-2013 at 10:48 PM.