XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Class Action Lawsuit Forum and Petitions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2010, 06:03 PM

Cool Modem problems

Hey just forked out $425 and had to sign another 2 year contract to get back $125 service call on the modem purchased 2years ago in a 3 year contract just joined so want to know about all the people who in my area of BC that are getting screwed by service provider. Will do some reading tonight as just got back on line after being down for a month.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:56 PM

Angry I have had it with Xplornet

I just got off the phone with Xplornet. I called them after talking to Cisco tech support when I could no longer VPN. Cisco said I needed to get them to change my Modem to a bridge instead of a router. Xplornet said they don't support VPN and don't do anything with Modems. I searched their web site and no where does it say they don't support VPN. It seemed to work for me before I recently upgraded my package. Now, no go. They also told me that if I cancelled my subscription I would have to pay $25 per month in one lump sum until my contract was up. I also recently had to wait 13 days for a repair when my LNB crapped out. They kept sending the request to people who were no longer in business. When I complained they said I should let them know who was no longer available in my area and they would update thier data. Can you imagine? Unfortunately I do not have access to any other providers but one is coming very soon. I'll be dumping Xplornet faster than a red hot coal.