XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Generic question forum (don't know where to post?)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2015, 01:51 PM

Angry Xplornet's new calling system won't let me connect to any Customer Support Agents.

Last night, I was on the phone with Xplornet about upgrading to LTE and one of the support techs couldn't sign me up on the package (Apparently there is an error or something.) So he suggested to me that I should call in the morning because their office for contacting dealers (forgot the exact name) will be opened and I can at least get someone to come out.

When I called them in the morning, their whole phone system has been changed. I followed all the steps and eventually I get to this "voicemail" system. I called multiple times on different phones and it keeps telling me to leave a message and wait 24-48 hours for someone to call back. What happened to the whole "Wait for the next representative to answer your call..."?

This company is just becoming more and more lazy and now you can't even talk to customer support.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:51 PM
Linux Member

I just tried to call them, and I got as far as "please hold for the next available representative" (when I selected technical support, issue other than email).

The one significant change I noticed is that they now use caller ID to get your phone number, and ask if that's the phone number associated with your account. (Mine is, so no problem there.)

I'll hazard a guess that someone messed up during the changeover to the new system, and for a while all calls were getting dumped to voicemail while they straightened it out.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:32 PM

I forgot to post that I was able to get to technical support. Ironically, I had to select the sales department and selected to sign up. When I did that, I was immediately sent to a customer support agent. I just told them that I'm having an issue with their phone system and I need to get to technical support and then I was transferred.

Xplornet will screw up their phone system for technical support, but when it comes to the sales department, everything will work perfectly.