XplornetSUCKS  

Go Back   XplornetSUCKS > Xplornet 4G Wireless Tower Forum (Alvarion equipment) * (newer network) *
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2015, 10:03 AM

Default 175GB Monthly Cap Now Available

I just got confirmation that an extra 75GB is now available (4G & LTE) and will cost $15/month. Was hoping for less $$$ then that but at least it is an option now and a lot better than $4/GB!
Old 02-03-2015, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edcwhite View Post
I just got confirmation that an extra 75GB is now available (4G & LTE) and will cost $15/month. Was hoping for less $$$ then that but at least it is an option now and a lot better than $4/GB!
That's certainly better than the 100 GB plan that I am on. Are you sure it's for LTE? I checked Xplornet's site and it references the Xtreme plan, which I think is Wi-Max.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:05 PM

The new plan would be $84.99 for me. An extra $35 per month in my case... I currently have 5Mbit/100GB.

I tried the 10MB plan, but it just wasn't that much faster for me in pratical terms.

The problem with the 175MB plan is that it requires a 10Mbit plan... and here is the kicker: it's a one-way street. If you jump off of an older plan you lose it forever, and Xplornet does not offer a $50/month 100GB plan any longer...

So I'm waiting for a better offer I guess.